JIT Roofing is always looking for talented, young and energetic interns! Contact us today for the opportunity to gain real world experience and be given a chance to be part of one of the fastest growing small businesses in the Piedmont Triad!
Our intern will be responsible for helping to develop strategies and programs geared towards customer engagement; community involvement; and using our social media platforms to drive sales leads and growth to Just In Time Roofing and Restoration.
The ideal candidate is:
- Passionate about the power of social media
- Interested in working at a fast-growing local business
- Interested in learning strategy and development of community involvement and sponsorship opportunities
In conjunction with our SEO and Marketing company, as well as freelance photographers and videographers:
- Social media listening: monitoring social channels, tracking engagement levels on articles and topics, analyzing trends, studying influencer conversations in the roofing industry
- Social media and content creation: tracking campaign performance, and providing weekly/monthly campaign reports, develop text posts, assist with photography research, create graphics, assist with social media engagement during live events, video editing and subtitling using drone footage of roofing projects. Content for radio ad script and other ad creations may be added to scope of work as well.
Desired skills and attributes:
- Strong knowledge of social media channels, i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- Currently pursuing a four-year degree in communications, marketing, statistics, or other relevant business degree field
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Proactive, independent worker that also enjoys working in a team environment from time to time
- Energy and desire to come up with fresh ideas and create content to increase brand awareness, number of followers, and engage with followers and thought leaders on all social media platforms
- Ability to work a minimum of 10 hours per week.
- Any videography experience a plus
- Any knowledge of home improvement/construction a plus
This role will ultimately provide a student to gain broad experience in marketing and entrepreneurship from the ground level up and will prepare them to enter any fast paced work environment post-graduation. Students interested in this opportunity should send an email to email@example.com with resume and cover letter.